Drug Rehab Services for Milwaukee,WI
If you are currently in Milwaukee, WI, and searching for options for drug rehab, we strongly advise traveling outside of your city for help. We can help you with the entire process and get you into a therapeutic rehab environment. Attempts at recovery are known to be negatively impacted by dysfunctional environmental factors.
Our addiction clinicians and staff have the experience and dedication to assist drug users who want to break the cycle of addiction and de-stigmatize it. Substance dependency has been acknowledged by the medical community as a serious disorder and our top-notch professionals specialize in drug and alcohol treatments that provide each of our patients with the highest-level of care. It is time to get started on the road to recovery by contacting us today.
What Is Substance Abuse?
People with substance use disorder develop a physical and psychological dependence on drugs and alcohol.
- Physical dependency happens when recurring substance use disturbs the means by which nerve cells in the brain communicate, so that the only way to trigger pleasure-giving brain chemicals is to use drugs.
- Psychological dependency, which can take longer to develop, develops when the addict constantly worries about not being able to use drugs to feel good or normal again.
Both physical and psychological dependence are part of substance use disorder, and they must be handled together as part of a comprehensive rehab plan. Our treatment centers have the personnel, expertise and desire needed to successfully help individuals struggling with drug addiction. Our treatment programs are so effective because they include:
- group and individual counseling
- structured physical activities
- access to the 12-step community and other recovery options
- a professional and supportive aftercare staff
- beautiful, luxurious reasonably priced living accommodations
Our programs are designed for each patient’s personal needs in order to provide the best opportunity for success. Unlike the limited treatment options available at other facilities, we make use of a wide number of fact-based, healthy, reasonably priced treatments that satisfy the various needs of all our patients.
What Is Rehabilitation?
In rehab, or rehabilitation, patients:
- withdraw from their drug of dependency
- participate in various sorts of counseling and behavioral programs to help them cope with their addiction
- analyze their reasons for using substances
- discover ways to avoid relapses and temptation
A unit of recovery experts is responsible for the many different facets of recovery, such as:
- medical care
- life-skills training
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention training
- introduction to self-help and support groups
- treatment of psychological disorders and emotional conditions
- family education and counseling
- follow-up care
Get Help for Addiction
Our residential program mixes the best aspects of inpatient and outpatient care with around the clock supervision. In addition, we provide patients with the tools needed to integrate successfully back into society. We also offer alcohol recovery rehabilitation while residing in stunning, comfortable accommodations. Patients engage in:
- group and individual therapy
- behavioral modeling therapy
- daily self-help group meetings
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
- various social activities
For more details regarding treatment centers, the effects of drug use and substance abuse, you can reach out to Better Treatment Addiction Rehab recovery professionals at 414-420-9162.