Offering Addiction Help to Milwaukee, WI
Our mission is to help drug users break free from substance abuse by offering them the chance to make positive changes in their lives. If you are in Milwaukee, WI we recommend traveling for treatment to remove yourself from negative or challenging environmental factors. Substance abuse causes emotional, bodily, financial and professional pain. Our program helps patients start on their road to recovery. Patients may or may not need detox therapies upon arriving, but everybody has access to:
- personalized addiction treatment options
- group and individual therapy
- hobbies and physical activities
- beautiful and plush living accommodations
- 24-hour supervision and health care
For more information about this life-changing opportunity, call 414-20-9162 to speak with a knowledgeable and compassionate addiction recovery specialist.
Certified Rehabilitation Programs
Most scientists, therapists and psychologists agree on certain key principles concerning drug and/or alcohol addiction therapy. Even though there are various conventional and experimental methods being used today, there is no single rehabilitation method that will be appropriate for all patients. It is very important that rehab program plans be customized and meet the needs of the individual separately. Substance addiction, as well as legal, medical, psychological, job-related and social problems have to be weighed in while designing treatment. The staff regularly re-adjusts and corrects their treatment plans to ensure the most beneficial results. The combination of treatments used during rehabilitation differ, but most consist of:
- group and/or individual therapy
- medical services
- family counseling
- parenting coaching
- vocational training
- behavioral therapies
What Types of Treatment Are Available?
Depending on the person’s history, various degrees of rehab are available. The rehabilitation plan for a person with a few years of sobriety who has just relapsed could be different to that of a person who has been actively using for many years. We take all of these factors into consideration.
- Outpatient treatment generally takes place in health clinics, counselor’s offices, neighborhood health centers or in residential programs with outpatient services. A patient at an outpatient care facility typically stays at home and drives to the rehabilitation facility to get daily therapy.
- If drug therapy happens in a hospital or clinic, it is considered inpatient treatment and usually offers detoxification, rehabilitation services and intervention treatment at the same location. As inpatient treatment becomes less available, these facilities are shifting their focus to medically supervised detoxification. Patients are urged to proceed directly to rehab if they first require the detox services of intervention addiction services.
- Residential treatment mixes the best parts of inpatient and outpatient facilities, which is the type of program that we provide. Patients live in upscale residential homes and are caravanned to treatment and daily support group get-togethers. Patients who take part in this type of treatment are able to face the social anxieties and temptations of life after having relearned how to function in society.
Recovery is Possible
With the assistance of professionals and backing from friends and family, recovery is achievable. Drug rehab also helps patients with psychological or emotional conditions. Better Treatment Addiction Rehab recovery specialists are available 24/7 at 414-420-9162 to help find treatment centers, give information concerning substance dependency or general advice. Call now.