Get Help Today with Better Treatment Addiction Rehab
For people that are afflicted by dependency on drugs and/or alcohol, and for people that have loved ones suffering from dependency on drugs and alcohol, living with substance abuse is an all-encompassing, painful experience. The process of rehabilitation, or rehab, can help everyone escape form that dark place. Rehab educates and supports addicts as they come to understand the effects of their dependency, learn to recognize and steer clear of triggers that cause them to use, and learn how to live as a recovering addict. To address the physical, psychological, social, medical, vocational, and emotional requirements of all their clients, Rehabilitation Centers Milwaukee, WI creates customized rehabilitation plans, and provides a wholesome, compassionate environment for addicts that are willing and able to start the recovery process.
Better Treatment Addiction Rehab Services
Unfortunately, because of the stigma of being ‘an addict,’ many people hide their problems with drug abuse from their family, and occasionally whole families hide problems with substance addiction from the outside world. However commonplace this reaction to substance dependency may be, it usually leads to hostility, anger, and misgivings among loved ones, friends, and the addict. In these cases, Rehabilitation Center Milwaukee urges the use of a counselor, or an interventionist (an intervention specialist) to mediate an intervention focused on guiding the addict into treatment. Interventions are crucial for everyone concerned, and the advantages include:
- providing a safe environment for everyone involved
- helping people to voice their concerns and irritation
- convincing an addict to agree to rehab
Along with interventions, detox is a process that might be needed before entering rehab. It is vital, however, to know that detox is not going to ‘cure’ an addict of their issues of substance dependency. As a first step to recovery, detox, or detoxification, will help the addict effectively and swiftly withdraw from the substance(s) they’re addicted to, sometimes with assistance from prescribed medication. There are two commonly utilized types of detox:
- Social detoxification is a form of detox that takes place in a residential or outpatient care center, and typically involves educating the addict and readying them for rehab while coaching them through cravings.
- Medically supervised detoxification (sometimes called medically supervised withdrawal) occurs in a hospital or inpatient facility so the addict’s withdrawal can be guided by a nurse or doctor.
Rehabilitation addiction provides either type of detox depending on the requirements of the client. Wisconsin Rehabilitation Services offers rehabilitation for people at all stages of dependency, whether they have only just begun showing indications of addiction, or are persistent abusers drugs and/or alcohol. Their treatment programs include, but aren’t limited to, treatment for:
- opiates (heroin, codeine)
- prescribed drugs (pharmaceuticals, hydrocodone, oxycodone)
- designer drugs (many types of stimulants)
- crystal meth
Intervention treatment addiction provides the most powerful, effective rehabilitation by assessing the nature of the addiction, analyzing any contributing mental factors (such as co-occurring disorders), and finding the optimum path towards recovery for each individual client.
Find Help Today with Better Treatment Addiction Rehab!
Treatment Programs Rehabilitation’s residential rehab program combines the most effective parts of inpatient and outpatient rehab:
- 24-hour supervision and access to clinical personnel
- comfortable, homey accommodations
- supervised contact with real world situations and problems
No client’s rehab plan is like any others, because treatment plans are designed to be personalized to each and every person’s specific needs. Most often, however, clients will participate in the following (all from the comfort of an amazing residential facility):
- group or one-on-one therapy
- behavioral modeling programs
- daily support classes
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
For additional information regarding dependency, interventions, detox, or rehab facilities, please contact 414-312-5038 to speak to the recovery specialists at Better Treatment Addiction Rehab!